Accidents injuries and damages Compensation

The amount of compensation that you’re entitled to can vary significantly in relation to the injuries that you have sustained. We’re specialists in getting you the maximum compensation for all types of injuries, from minor injuries such as whiplash to vastly more serious injuries.


 Call us now !


  • Claims for compensation for car / motorcycle / bicycle / truck traffic accidents caused by objects and animals, injuries caused in commercial establishments, shops, supermarkets, etc.


  • Claims for compensation for boarding accidents between: boats, yachts, sailboats, surfers, skysurfers, fishing boats, etc.


  • Crimes against Traffic Safety


  • Drink Driving – alcohol and drugs. Spain has strict drink driving laws, only allowing 0.5 milligrams of alcohol per millilitre of blood – stricter than the UK where the limit is 0.8. See Criminal Law.

Whether you’re a driver, passenger, innocent pedestrian or any other person injured in a road traffic accident, our dedicated friendly solicitors are available to discuss your case.


If you ever have to make an insurance claim, there are a few basic things to remember when at the scene of the accident, and upon making the claim itself, to ensure everything goes through smoothly. Thankfully, we have helped you out with a handy list…

Make note of the basic details

Firstly, your insurer will need to know the basic information: time, date and place of the incident; details of the other vehicles involved; names and addresses of anybody directly involved and any witnesses to the incident. In Spain you have 7 days to report the accident.

Any injuries

If anyone has been hurt in the accident you must call the police, and if necessary an ambulance. Avoid accepting blame for the accident until you know precisely what happened as it could count against you later on. Finally, round up the details of as many independent witnesses as possible, even taking statements from them at the scene using your phones voice recorder. Also make sure you save any recordings from a dash/helmet camera.

Obtain evidence

We fully advise you to call 112 immediately  the Police Mossos d’Esquadra   in Catalonia or Guardia Civil  they will collect all the info needed: will talk with both parties and do the report with names of Insurance, address, etc…  and will call the ambulance if needed,

Take pictures with your phone of as many different angles as possible …

If your incident involves a foreign vehicle ensure you obtain details of both vehicle and driver.

To avoid exaggerated claims from an injury being made against you, it is very helpful to your insurer if you can capture any damage caused to a third party vehicle. If you have scraped a car driver’s door with your bar end and there is barely a mark on the car, it would be very difficult for the driver to submit and justify a claim for a whiplash injury.

Fraudulent multiple claims for whiplash to ‘phantom passengers’ are common, so if possible, photograph the other vehicle identifying how many passengers are in it.

Claim as soon as you can

Following any accident the most important thing to do (after the incident itself has taken place) is to make your insurer aware. If you are claiming off your own insurance you must do so as soon as possible. If the accident wasn’t your fault you can claim off the third party portion of the other person’s insurance policy, again this should be done as soon as possible too.

It’s worth noting however, if you do drive away from a small incident and realise later the damage was worse than you initially thought, you have three years for personal injury and six years for property damage cover.

Your insurers may then send out an assessor to value the damage caused by the prang, but get the garage to prepare a report for you to make sure they don’t miss anything.

972 503 516